Sorry, this product is currently sold out.
Sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect combination of classic styling and a universal practicality. The 137 Basket Bag from Outer Shell seems to land on the right formula with this bag. The 137 Basket Bag is designed to work perfectly in conjunction with the Wald 1372 basket and aims to serve both the everyday commuter as well as the weekend adventurer.
It's two buckled straps secure the bottom, while the lid keeps everything down tight, but still accessible with one hand. The lid has an elastic cord running through it, with hooks like a bungee net!
Shoulder strap attachment points make this bag excellent off-bike as well. With the side inserts removed, the bag can cinch down into an elegant triangle, so you're not lugging around a bulky box.
- 13" x 8" x 8" (5" expandable drawcord section)
- Elastic cord with plastic hooks on lid (works like a bungee net)
- Plastic hooks fit on rack, basket, or webbing loops on the side of the bag
- Clear map case on lid with zippered closure
- Semi-rigid plastic inserts all around (removable)
- Thick padded bottom to prevent rattling
- Large exterior zip pockets on front and rear
- Smaller exterior sleeve pockets on sides
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Side compression straps (compresses bag into a triangle with side inserts removed)
- Daisy chain attachment loops on rear and bottom of bag
- Two movable webbing straps with side-release buckles for attaching to basket
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment (weatherproof in main compartment)
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA