The Expedition Seatpack is the undisputed heavyweight champ when it comes to seatpacks. Coming in with a massive 16L max volume, this one of the biggest bags you can fit under your seat without an additional rack.
This bag is meant for your light, large volume items like a sleeping bag, tarp, and clothes. This bag will have a solid feel and handles the bumpy stuff like a boss because 360° internal plastic frame that helps the bag maintain it shape. Its rugged metal cam buckles means secure, no-slip connection points. Along with a durable, weatherproof construction, it also has good thigh clearance with room to get behind the saddle. This is a no-frills work horse with one strap for compression and extra gear.
*Must have 4.5" of exposed seatpost and 8" saddle-to-tire clearance.
- 16L max. volume
- Specially shaped 360° semi-rigid plastic frame
- Rubberized contact patches under saddle and around seatpost
- 6-point webbing attachments
- Corrosion resistant metal-cam buckles
- Roll closure with velcro
- Compression strap can be used to strap on extra gear
- Minimal seam construction for weatherproofing and durability (the top and sides are one piece of fabric)
- X-Pac main fabric
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA