Good things come in small packages. The Dropper Seatpack is designed to have more saddle-to-tire clearance for a dropper seatpost or a small bike.
This bag is meant for your light, large volume items like a sleeping bag, tarp, and clothes. This bag will have a solid feel and handles the bumpy stuff like a boss because 360° internal plastic frame that helps the bag maintain it shape. Its rugged metal cam buckles means secure, no-slip connection points. Along with a durable, weatherproof construction, it also has good thigh clearance with room to get behind the saddle. This is a no-frills work horse with one strap for compression and extra gear.
- Dropper compatible - Must have 2" of exposed seatpost (50mm dropper extension) and 6" saddle-to-tire clearance at all times
- 10.5L max. volume
- Specially shaped 360°semi-rigid plastic frame
- Rubberized contact patches under saddle and around seatpost
- 6-point webbing attachments
- Corrosion resistant metal-cam buckles
- Roll closure with velcro
- Compression strap can be used to strap on extra gear
- Minimal seam construction for weatherproofing and durability (the top and sides are one piece of fabric)
- X-Pac main fabric (weather proof)
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA