3 or 8 Speeds
Hills? Mountains? Gearing options, so you can choose the speeds you need to ride your city.
Rain or Shine
Fenders keep the road off your clothes, so you can ride in any weather.
Chromoly steel frames keep the Premium series light, without sacrificing strength or durability.
With its sweeping curves, sleek mint-green frame, and white wheels, the Crosby Plus has the classic look of a cobblestone street with a smooth modern feel. Whether you're headed uptown, downtown, or just around the corner, if you're on the Crosby Plus, you'll always be taking the scenic route!
See the detailed Crosby Plus Specs
Bike buying has never been easier
Choose from 3 Simple Delivery Options at Checkout
- Meet your local Bike Shop!
- Includes the same service plan as buying your bike directly from the shop
- Pick up the bike, ready to ride, right from your local bike shop.
- We'll pick a trustworthy shop so you don't have to worry.
- Automatically Activates Warranty
- Easiest Option!
- Your bike, ready to ride, delivered right to your door
- Orders are shipped to the closest mechanic to you, built up and delivered to your door!
- Our trusted mechanic will contact you for the perfect delivery time.
- Keep your hands clean
- No tools, no problem
- Automatically Activates Warranty
- Pronounced like built :)
- *Only available in major metropolitan areas
Pure City Step Through Bicycles
Have you ever floated dreamily on a cloud, the fresh breeze and sunshine dancing in your hair as you cruise down to the coffee shop, grocery store, or wherever your day might take you? Have you seen the contagious smile on the face of a young Dutch woman sailing through the city on her bike? Those are the sights and sentiments that inspired us to build our most comfortable bike yet. With a sprung saddle, step-through frame, upright geometry, and swept-back bars, these bikes are made for relaxed revelry, because it’s easier to enjoy your city when you feel good doing it.
All Shapes and Sizes!
Everyone deserves a bike that fits, that's why we designed two sizes of our Pure City step-throughs.
The 43cms were developed to be perfect for riders 4'10" to 5'3". More than just a smaller frame, they feature smaller 26" wheels to lower the ride, shorter crank arms to keep the pedals within reach, and weigh 12.5% less than their 45cm counterparts.
The 45cm, designed for riders 5'3" to 6'3", feature larger 700c wheels for easier rolling over imperfect roads, longer crank arms for longer legs, and a longer top-tube to prevent "T-rex arms". Because the best bike is the one you love to ride, and the bike you love to ride is the one that fits.
The 5-speed internal hub gives you great gearing versatility without all the barrel-adjustors, derailleurs, and tricky bits. Just your bike, ready to tackle whatever your city can throw your way.
- Internal hub for ease of use, a minimalist look, and low maintenance.
- Shift without pedaling, ideal for cities or stop-and-go riding.
- Easier to adjust and more reliable than a derailleur.
The best warranty in the business
We believe in our bikes and we believe you should be able to enjoy riding without sweating the small stuff - that’s why we’ve got your back! With a lifetime warranty on frames and a 1-year warranty on components, you can ride confidently with the knowledge that we’ve got you covered.
To activate your warranty, professional assembly is required.
We love happy customers!
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy, and if we’re not happy, why are we doing this? We want you to love your bike and your Pure Cycles experience as much as we love you!
Crosby Plus Specifications
- Frame: Pure City Steel E-Frame
- Fork: Steel with disc brake mount
- Headset: 1" threaded
- Crankset: Alloy, 44t chainring
- BB: Square taper sealed cartridge
- Pedals: 9/16" City Platforms
- Rear Derailleur: n/a
- Freewheel: 18T
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Handlebar: Pure Cycles Alloy
- Stem: Pure Cycles alloy quill
- Grips: Pure City Comfort
- Shifter: Sturmey Archer 5 spd twist shifter
- Saddle: Pure City Comfort w/springs
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6mm
- Seat Post: Micro adjust alloy, 25.4 x 300mm/li>
- Wheelset: Pure CIty 30mm deep dish 36 hole rims, stainless steel spokes, alloy disc front hub, Sturmey Archer internal 5 spd disc rear hub
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Tendril 700 x 35c w/Iron Cap
- Brakes: Tektro M-280 mechanical disc
- Brake Lever: Alloy 4 finger
- Extras: Alloy rack and fenders, kickstand