Track your training, make every spin count, and always stay connected to your bike, your life, and your rides with the Wahoo Elemnt Mini!
This handy little bar-buddy keeps all your data at your fingertips, providing speed and distance measurements with the included speed sensor and it integrates seamlessly with Wahoo's cadence and heart rate sensors so you can keep an eye on everything, right on your dash.
Use it paired with your phone for live GPS tracking and call/text notifications, or leave your phone at home and you can still record speed, distance, and time without digging into your data!
Wahoo Elemnt Mini Bike Computer Specs
- Size: 41mm x 58.4mm x 17mm
- Screen size: 45.7mm diagonal
- Weight: 31.2g
- iOS and Android compatible
- Bluetooth, Ant+ connectivity
- Strava/Ride with GPS/Training Peaks ready
- Includes Wahoo Speed Sensor
- Includes stem mount
- Phone-Free Mode: Speed, Distance, Time, Summary
- Phone Mode: Speed, Distance, Time, Summary, GPS, SMS/Call notifications, Full file data
- Wahoo Cadence and Heart Rate Sensor sold separately
What We Think
I have been using this unit for about 2 months now and it has been great. All of the features work well, but it does take some learning curve on initial set up. When I do not want to bring my phone I only ride with the sensor to track my distance/speed. Downside, you do need your phone on you and connected to track GPS. This is the only way you can send your ride link to family/friends.