Coaster Bike Series
The Pure Cycles Coaster Bikes are biking made simple. One speed, no cables, no levers, no nonsense - just you, the bike, and the road. Featuring a hands-free coaster brake for easy stops, swept-back bars for a comfy, upright ride, and a steel frame to soften the road, this bike is perfect for quick errands, slow rolls, and all of those late-night party rides.
- High-Tensile Steel, TIG-Welded
- 1" High-Tensile Steel, Straight Tapered Legs
- Crank Set:
- 3-Piece Alloy, 170mm
- Steel, 42T x 1/2" x 1/8"
- Bottom Bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- 16T x 1/2'' x 1/8''
- Rear Shifter:
- K.M.C. S1, 1/2" x 1/8" (98 Links)
- 9/16", Slip-Resistant Top
- Front Brake:
- Rear Brake:
- KT Coaster Brake
- Brake Lever:
- Steel, 610mm Wide x 26mm Rise x 33Deg Back Sweep
- Alloy, 22.2 x 180mm Quill x 80mm Ext. x 25.4 Clamp
- Steel, Caged Bearings, 22.2 x 30 x 27mm
- Kraton Rubber, 127mm
- Pure Cycles Urban, Steel Rails
- Seat Post:
- Alloy W/Integrated Clamp, 25.4 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp:
- Alloy, 28.6mm I.D., with Bolt
- Front Wheel:
- 700C x 32H x 14G Alloy-Urban, Bolt-On
- Rear Wheel:
- 700C x 32H x 14G Alloy-Urban, W/KT Coaster Brake
- Front Hub:
- Steel, 32H x 14G with 3/8" Bolt-On Axle
- Rear Hub:
- KT Coaster Brake, 32H x 14G
- 14G Stainless Steel
- 700c x 32H x 14G, Alloy, Double Wall
- WTB Wedge 700 x 32C, Black Wall
- 700c x 28-35mm, Presta Valve (48mm)
For Riders 5'4" to 5'8"
For Riders 5'7" to 5'11"
For Riders 5'10" to 6'2"
|Seat Tube (C-T) A||500||550||580|
|Top Tube (Effective) B||525||550||580|
|Head Angle C||70||71||72|
|Seat Angle D||74.5||74||73|
|BB Drop F||70||70||68|
|Fork Offset G||50||50||50|
|Wheel Base H||1029||1041||1051|
|Head Tube Length I||100||115||160|
|Standover||749 (29.5")||781 (30.75")||825 (32.5")|
Best in Class
We believe in our bikes and we believe you should be able to enjoy riding without sweating the small stuff - that’s why we’ve got your back! With a lifetime warranty on frames and a 1-year warranty on components, you can ride confidently with the knowledge that we’ve got you covered.
To activate your warranty, professional assembly is required.